Office of the Financial AidThe Office of Financial Aid’s core mission is to ensure that all eligible students enrolled at Medgar Evers College apply and benefit from both Federal and State Financial assistance (including grants, loans, and work-study programs) for education beyond high school.
ANNOUNCEMENTS & UPDATES- The Excelsior Scholarship application for the Spring 2020 is now available. New applicants can apply using the following link: Excelsior Scholarship Application. The application deadline is January 30, 2020.
- The last day to apply for a Fall 2019 only Direct Loan will be Friday, December 13, 2019.
- 2020 - 2021 The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) FOR THE 2020 - 2021 ACADEMIC YEAR IS NOW AVAILABLE! YOU MAY COMPLETE THE 2020 - 2021 FAFSA USING 2018 INCOME OR TAX INFORMATION.
- Ashley Stewart Scholarship
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- How to Apply
- Types of Financial Aid
- TAP Academic Progress Standards
- Federal Standards for Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Financial Aid Worksheets and Forms
- Code of Conduct
- Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Gainful Employment
- Financial Aid Eligibility and Withdrawing from Class
- Helpful Links
- CUNYfirst Helpful Instructions